This course is designed to turn you into a professional Nail Technician to help lead you to a creative career in the beauty industry.
Completing this qualification will give you the skills to confidently apply acrylic, gel enhancements and master manicure and pedicure services
You’ll also undertake a number of units to help you on your way to establish working or running your own business in a nail salon.
- BSBSMB304- Determine resource requirements for the micro business
- BSBSMB403- Market the small business Market the small business
- BSBSMB404- Undertake small business planning Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB405- Monitor and manage small business operations
- BSBSMB406- Manage small business finances
- SHBBCCS001- Advise on beauty products and services
- SHBBNLS001- Provide manicure and pedicare services
- SHBBNLS002- Apply gel nail enhancements
- SHBBNLS003- Apply acrylic nail enhancements
- SHBBNLS004- Apply nail art
- SHBBNLS005- Use electric file equipment for nail services SHBBNLS006- Apply advanced nail art
- SHBBRES001- Research and apply beauty industry information
- SHBXCCS001- Conduct salon financial transactions
- SHBXCCS002- Provide salon services to clients
- SHBXIND001- Comply with organisational requirements within a personal services environment
- SHBXWHS001- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.